• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Game Freezes at character screen

Levis

Find(Rum) = false;
Staff member
Administrator
Creative Support
Programmer
Storm Modder
Hello,
I played this build mod in the past but decided to play it again. For now I really like the improvements you guys made but I did found a little bug. I experience the bug during the hoist the colors storyline. Haven't tested if it happens on other occassions also.

Every time (as far as I can see) after a new passenger joins my crew or if I buy/sell items and go to the character screen in that same room the game freezes when Iwant to go to another character. It does happen after a reload also. its not such a problem because I just go to another room first and then it all works again but it might be worth looking into.

Can you post the .log files (system - compile - error ) from your game folder after this happens.

:cheers

I have to manually close the game because it freezes so I dont know if you get anything from the logs.
But here are the system and compile log after the game freezes after I sell some swords in the shop and try to go to the next character in the character screen.
I can't post the error.log because I dont have it.

Attachments

• compile.log
    6.4 KB · Views: 68
  • system.log
    1.8 KB · Views: 76
UH? Never had that before. Unfortunately the log files don't give us a clue either. :(

Hmmm.......tried to film it but had to change my ini settings for it and now I dont have the problem.
I used to have it on:
full_screen = 1
screen_x = 1280
screen_y = 720
but after changing it to this the problem seems to be gone:
full_screen = 0
screen_x = 1600
screen_y = 900

Back