• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Gamesaves

A savgame only works with a few versions of PotC and we have dozens of different versions now. So most savegames wouldn't be compatible.

I don't remember there being savegames for download though. Apart from one savegame I once found at the end of the main quest for stock PotC.

hey, atleast your problem is only save games!
my 2nd CD doesn't work anymore!
that means i can't play anymore, unless i find another copy of Pirates of The Caribbean. and i cant find it anywhere in Kuwait that sells games other than a couple of shops that i haven't visited yet.
does anyone know if they're still being manufactured by the company?

As far as I know, they're not being made anymore. I can image they don't care about PotC at all anymore. Maybe some online store can help you?

well, if not, i'll just have to live with AoP until a mod is made for that. i just hope that everyone here joins in. i think i'd feel lonely and sad knowing alot of my friends here are playing PoTC + the Build mod, while i was Stuck with AoP unmodded
i can garranty that i will be talking and giving my comments and ideas based on what i remember was in the build and post build mods last!
i wont leave this forum just because my game is damaged.

I think you should contact Bethesda or Akella to get working copy of the disk. Since you bought it before and now you can't use their product because of media malfunction I think they shouldn't make you any trouble with replacing your 2nd CD with good one.

I hope you luck!

pirate_kk

Well, you should be able to ask a person who bought the game for you for help. Otherwise it might really be a problem.

Some contact information should be provided in readme file or on Bethesda or Akella webpages, so theoretically there should be possibility to contact them via electronic mail. But, even then, they may just say that change is impossible. But, on the other hand, they could at least provide information about availabilty of the game.

pirate_kk

Back