• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Gentlemen of Fortune confusion

Razormix

Landlubber
Hello guys, first of all i want to say thank you for you amazing work with this mod. Second, i follow you since 2010 but i never had an account on this forum 'til now. I registered myself to ask you mates about the version of the free mod. I had installed GoF 1.2 on my City of abandoned ships copy and worked good, but the graphic was not the best and i experienced the demasting crash to desktop, so i decided to switch to GoF 2.1.5, after i saw different links on the forum.

My questions are: GoF 2.15 is the latest version? If not, where i can find the newer one? I'm asking this because i red it somewhere about version 2.5, version 2.6, version 2.8 and so on, but coudn't find them anywhere. Is there something obscure i am yet to understand? Please illuminate me, thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard @Razormix! :cheers

As far as I know the latest version of GOF is the one available here: Mod Release - Gentlemen Of Fortune 2.0

Now the is also the GOF ERAS2 mod available in Buccaneers Reef.

Its latest version is 2.8 I believe, though I have not tried it, if you want to use this @ChezJfrey could help you or you could go to the official forum of ERAS.

Thank you guys for the fast answers.

Now i'm clear about the differences, but i think the latest version is the one i'm using: Mod Release - Gentlemen Of Fortune 2.1.5 mod development .
Right now i checked on the other forum you cited but i saw that the standalone mod ERAS2 requires payment, and i don't have a lot of money, but i can talk with ChezJfrey for sure.

My question now is: i have encountered some bugs in the version i'm using, should i report them here or in the thread i linked? (2.1.5)
Thanks.

Edit: just to be safe, i reported the bugs on the linked thread for now, if needed i can post them here.

Last edited:
Back