• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

gentlemen of fortune mod

blahblahblah

Landlubber
Okay im going mad here ive installed GOF, im playing as davy jones and my cannons are not doing any damage to ships watso ever my accuracy seems to be low also im using god mode from the F11 thingy and neither mine or other peoples ships seem to be taking damage when i board ships it takes ages to kill 1 guy but the captains die quick its wierd and bugging me if anyone can help please let me know asap! :)

Okay im going mad here ive installed GOF, im playing as davy jones and my cannons are not doing any damage to ships watso ever my accuracy seems to be low also im using god mode from the F11 thingy and neither mine or other peoples ships seem to be taking damage when i board ships it takes ages to kill 1 guy but the captains die quick its wierd and bugging me if anyone can help please let me know asap! :)

sounds like you just started.
everything is just as it should be.
keep on playing for 12 hours.

What HundertzehnGustav said xD:

Jones is one of the hardest characters to start with because the ship he gets is way out of his class, even with a full crew and officers, you'll going to get a lot of red negatives in your stats. The best thing you can do is hire a cheap officer, lay up the ship and get yourself something that he can command easily like a 6th rate.

Also, you might need new, larger calibur guns ;)

been there, done that, even if my troubles were of more mundane, financial nature.
the beginning is a Beach, like every ocean travel is.
But once the Character leaves the Kindergarten levels, GoF opens up like a Tulip in the sunshine.
bloody marvelous.
:bow :shrug

Back