• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Get Sharp as an officer.

Pagiras

Landlubber
I read somewhere here that you CAN get Cpt. Sharpe to become your officer somehow. Well, the question is - HOW exactly? I've been carrying him around in my cargo hold for a couple of months now and I don't want to be too far progressed in case I have to go back to the first time I met that jolly bastard.

I read somewhere here that you CAN get Cpt. Sharpe to become your officer somehow. Well, the question is - HOW exactly? I've been carrying him around in my cargo hold for a couple of months now and I don't want to be too far progressed in case I have to go back to the first time I met that jolly bastard.
No one answers...I feel with a hint :shrug
I often assume captains pirates captured.
This is possible when on your ship there are vacancies of officers (also passenger, N <4). Go down into the hold and talk with them.
I never caught Sharp, and I do not know if you can with him... :shrug

No one answers...I feel with a hint :shrug
I often assume captains pirates captured.
This is possible when on your ship there are vacancies of officers (also passenger, N <4). Go down into the hold and talk with them.
I never caught Sharp, and I do not know if you can with him... :shrug

I know the talking option. I have vacant positions. It's just that he does not have a suitable option in the dialogue. Ever. Maybe this has something to do with my reputation? It's high. Or maybe there is a file somewhere in the game folder to be edited? Please help someone! I know Handel somewhere mentioned the exploit to get Sharp as an officer.

Back