• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

GM files

leongt

Master Mariner
I'm after a plugin for 3dMax 5 that will let me view the gm files in POTC, there was a link for a gm script file for 3dMax that I downloded but it wouldn't work with max5 it just came up with an error and locked up the my screen.

Hummm, that would be handy. Don't know if there is one, tho.

I have Maya, and I don't think there's one for it, either. xD:

I use the "GM VIEWER" utility program. As it looks like the links we have in the "tools of the trade" section are invalid, I'll check to see if I can get the tools into the PA FTP (if I have them).

that's ok, I worked out that you have to put the script in the scripts folder of 3dmax and run the script from the run script menu in max, I also had to edit the script to point it the the correct directory on my HDD for POTC and for each GM file, the link for the GM viewer seem's to work ok for me?, so Ill muck around with that, I know the link for the OBJ plugin for photoshop that I found is incorrect but it's not hard to find anyway, also dose anyone know how to use the mod maker that come's with viper's mod installer?

Back