• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

GM_viewer

Zup21

Landlubber
Ahoy ..

I've borrowed a copy of AOP from a friend of mine , and even before I've started to play I've gotten into modding. I'm interested in reskinning .. Since, I couldn't get the PotC Jack Sparrow skin to work (Believe me I've tried..) I decided to make my own one .. Though, problems is, when I open the different Models in both "Tools", and "GM_viewer". They've got no textures?

In the tool, you MUST convert the texture to .tga, because it can't display .tga.tx ones.

Alright, I got "something" to work in the Tool . I changed his VRML file (Which I already though I had done..) to the right TGA. Opened the GM, then the VRML. Now he has the texture, but its kinda like its transparent in some places, and its like hes hollow or something ..?

Check the box which says reverse normals or invert normals or something like that coz ur normals are the wrong way round. it should look hollow in TOOL but will correct in gm viewer and the game

Back