• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved GOF 1,2 Tenochtitlan Quest

GOF 1,2 Tenochtitlan Quest

• HELP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -

• -

• Total voters

jw_ivo

Landlubber
Hi
I play in COAS with mod GOF 1,2. Now I finish Tenochtitlan Quest - I got the Jade skull but can't open stone chest with obsidian dagger. I remember that last totem should be in the temple God of the Kingdom of the Dead but i can't find it.

Hi,

I think you are trying to open the chest in the temple that has the ceremonial knife (obsidian dagger) in it. This is the dagger you need to get into the Temple of the White Gods ( temple with round top ) and get the shotgun.

The totem you need to open the chest is in a chamber on a left side of Tenochtitlan Main temple ( as you stand outside the Temple facing it - it is in the building with all the pillars ) through the UNDERWATER labyrinth.

Hope this helps

:dance

I take 1 totem from underwater labyrinth but I use it

In the chest you opened with it there should be a ceremonial knife (obsidian dagger) - now you have to exit the Main Temple - go to the Temple opposite ( one with round building on top ) and find place on Round building to put ceremonial knife - ( it is round the other side from the door) - the door will be unlocked - go inside and find the shotgun, ( that is all that is in there ).

:drunk

Vel Talisman I advise you to try it from an earlier gamesave and do this once again.. The totem from the chest in labyrinth is for opening a chest in the temple God of The Kingdom And this temple opens with ten different other totems Once you have opened this temple , there is no need for more totems to enter, Always open on top Just figth your way down to the correct place. Hope you understand this since I`m norwegian and not that clever write english

Back