• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help GoF or combined mod

Macani

Landlubber
So i havent played this game for a long time but i came back when i saw those patches so i was wondering which one is better?Or i can have them both installed?

EDIT:Sorry i forgot to put that "Need help" thing

You can't install one over the other if that's what you mean. I think GOF is better. It has more ships, characters, interface options and it has the books developed by Firebat and Darkhymn (which are BRILLIANT!). It is less stable that the CMV mods with regards to ship battles at higher levels, so if you want strictly stability go with the CM.

MK

If i install GoF do i still main City of Abandoned Ships questline?
And if it's still there, at which lvl should i go there? I remember when i was robbing something with some guy and guards just one shot me :p

Yes. It's not broken. It really depends on which difficulty level you are playing. If on sailor or easy levels, Level 20 will be OK. I usually play on Corsair or higher and don't take on any of the higher end governors quests or COAS questline until I'm about level 32 or higher.

MK

Back