• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved GOF2.15 No crew walking on USS Constitution

Malevolent

Landlubber
Hello everyone, I am playing GOF2.15. I'm using USS Constitution, but there's no crew walking around the ship. Is there any fix to this? Thanks a bunch!

Could be that nobody ever did make the crew walk file.
There are more ships like that out there.

Look in folder "RESOURCE\Models\Ships\SAILORSPOINTS". Is there a file "USS_Constitution1.ini"?

If not, is there "RN_BattleFrigate1.ini"? "RN_BattleFrigate" and "USS_Constitution" should be near enough the same type of ship with different paint schemes, so if "RN_BattleFrigate1.ini" exists and "USS_Constitution1.ini" does not, make a copy of "RN_BattleFrigate1.ini" and rename it "USS_Constitution1.ini".

Look in folder "RESOURCE\Models\Ships\SAILORSPOINTS". Is there a file "USS_Constitution1.ini"?

If not, is there "RN_BattleFrigate1.ini"? "RN_BattleFrigate" and "USS_Constitution" should be near enough the same type of ship with different paint schemes, so if "RN_BattleFrigate1.ini" exists and "USS_Constitution1.ini" does not, make a copy of "RN_BattleFrigate1.ini" and rename it "USS_Constitution1.ini".
Thank you so much! Problem sloved! I found a constitution.ini in SAILORSPOINTS folder, the modder must fogot to rename it to USS_constitution.

Back