• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion Going for a fresh start in CoAS

Anubis Cruger

Landlubber
Ahoy mates, just got the GOG version of CoAS. Its starting is not different but the main menu is. There is no game title! I mean the "Age of Pirates 2: City of the Abandoned Ships" logo is just not there! Is it okay for this version? Anyways, I have some stupid questions in my head and I am going to cry as a noob. :D:D:D

About mod:
Looking for the most stable and latest version. Which one should I get? GoF 2 is here but on the ModDB is the 1.0 version (with CMV I think), but I am also fascinated about the last version of the ERAS mod. I really want it to be historically accurate

Hope the bugs will be removed with mods. Especially the God-level-difficult Ascold quest I played before. Will the mod increase the odds in my favour by not forcing me to battle 10 Manowars? And the constant crashing?
Feel free to holler your opinion. :aar:aar:aar

Looking for the most stable and latest version. Which one should I get? GoF 2 is here but on the ModDB is the 1.0 version (with CMV I think), but I am also fascinated about the last version of the ERAS mod. I really want it to be historically accurate
Personally I haven't a clue about which mod use.
Maybe @LarryHookins, @ChezJfrey or @Hylie Pistof can give you some suggestions?

I also just installed the GOG one, this has not crashed to date, but the Tenochtitlan stil won`t start without some fixing :)

Back