• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Got a qustion

Ahoy Shieldmaiden, welcome aboard mate! :dance

POTC was not designed to be a multiplayer game. There was a basic multiplayer component to the sequel Age of Pirates, but it was very basic and buggy and never implemented properly. I do believe a few people over the years have looked at trying to incorporate the AOP multiplayer into POTC, but no one has succeeded as of yet. I believe there may even be one or two working on it now, but given what I know about the games, I doubt it will ever be implemented to a fully bug free and playable state. I could be wrong though, this great community of modders has continually surprised and amazed me with just what they are capable of!

Thank you for the worm welcome Thagarr,
Iv been playing the original POTC for a long time. (was bit boring)
Then i heard on the build mod 13 and after that the 14.
Yesterday i discovered this amazing site that has many mods and lots of cool stuff.
Although a multi player for this game can be really awesome and amazing because after all this is a nice game.

Thanks for the information Thagarr and im looking forward for the multi player

Playing since 2005 :onya

Don't count on a multiplayer any time soon, if ever. I don't think it can be done. Maybe for CoAS but even that would require a LOT of work by people with skills that we do not have.

Back