• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Governor Missions.

P2000

Landlubber
I stared a new game. The governor of Basse terre told me to kill outlaws. i searched the whole jungle. There r 4 parts. I went in the morning afternoon and night. i did not find them. I did this for 4 days but could not find them. I would just encounter with robbers or rapists. So i failed the mission. Do you know where to find them and why are they not appearing. It also happened when the governor of Willemstead told me to find them.

I was given a mission to kill smugglers. i went to the tavern and talked with the smuggler. He told me to come back in a couple of days. I went the next day and he replied the same. the next day again and the same reply again. The time limit finished so i i failed it. Do you know how to complete the mission.

Pls anwer both the questions above.

I'd call that sh*tty luck. Those are two of the easiest quests available, normally the jungle dudes are on or two 'sectors' away, always check the beaches complete, i.e. run to the water.

I guess u need contrabands for the smugglers to wanna talk to you.

Back