• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Governor Pirate Mission !

PirateSam

Landlubber
Am having problem finding the pirate that I need to sink to get the governor mission done . He said there is a pirate who is attacking merchant ships just outside the town waters and asked me to sink him within 17 days so I went outside on the world map and waited just near the town , waited for like 10 days and no sign of the pirate ! is that normal or did I missed something , I mean should I have gathered info from like the tavern keeper or locals or it is just go on world map and wait for him spwan ?

The pirate ship is near the island. Don't go to the map mode. Instead quick travel to all the ships. Sometimes, the pirate will attack you. Then sink or board him. If all the ships seem to be peaceful, then visit those ships via row boat and talk to the captains. The pirate will have another dialogue.

Yeah, that hasn't worked out all that well for me. I got this quest too, and all the ships seemed peaceful and nobody had a different dialog. I just loaded a saved game. :p

For me it did work just yesterday, lol.
Quick traveled to all ships in range of the port and one corvette turned red (save, quick-travel to first one, not pirate, reload, quick-travel to second one, ...)

Hmm never thought of it this way but it does make sence , it is more like the mission u get in POTC , however , in POTC I used to see the ship as pirate ship in the ' sail to ' option so I guess I will try it next time I get the mission .. thanks LittleMorgan

Back