• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Gratz and Respect

sostrym

Landlubber
Ahoy mates,

First of all i want to extend congrats to all of the people that contributed to this game (and my continued insomnia for the past 4 days blast ye landlubbers!) Before running to this mod by luck i had forgotten the joy and satisfaction of a proper rpg... I mean, cmon i havent felt like this playing a game for years now. Although i did struggle a bit as i was used to the more contemporary already chewed up user friendly cr*p out there. So to cut a long story short I hope u can keep up the great work and give us even more material to enjoy!

Quick question.. how do u actually take over a colony? ( i suppose u can therefore the 'manage' button in colonies. I ve already sacked a couple got the ransom but still the button is greyed out. I d appreciate any guidance on this matter :0

:gday mate!

Your kind words are most appreciated. Dozens of people have put thousands of hours into this hobby. :nk

About the capture colony, it is a WIP and while there is no progress to report now, there is hope for the future. Look here for more info. http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/13281-making-capture-town-boarding-locators/

Thanks a lot for your kind words, mate! And welcome to the forum too. I hope you have a good time here. :doff

Back