• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Greetings, mates!

Ambrose LeGaillard

Powder Monkey
Hello mates, here I am.

I'm italian, 50 years old, born in Milan but living in Tuscany, and very passionate of the golden era of pirates since I was a child.
I'm married, and with a delicious daughter, 2 years old.

I have discovered this good place for us freeboters and sea scoundrels, and I will have friendship with you, because since 90's i play PC games, and, of course with great pleasure, pirates PC games!

My favd was Sea Dogs, and the first Pirates! from Sid Meier. I have now Sid Meier Pirates!, but I miss badly the old, someway better.

Well, my English will be a bit strange, but we Brothers of the Coast come from everywhere:)
Ollonaise was from Olonne,and Rock the Brazilian was...Brazilian, of course, then I can be a part of the glorious international sea scoundrels!

I will like do some good info about some pirate writers not well known, as Emilio Salgari, or tell the adventures of Garibaldi, corsair in South America before become the mighty hero it was.

Well, time to set sail and go further, chasing some Spanish merchant full of load and money.

Hooray for the Freeboot, then,and thank you!

Back