• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Gubner Quest: Sneak into Trinidad/Tabago

Captain Obvious

Landlubber
A Governor wants me to sneak into Trinidad/Tabago (can't remember the city) and get a package from the priest. I anchored on the island waving the union jack, and I still can't get into the town.

SOmetimes, I get a message that I was recognized as an enemy, but even I I do not get the message, the guards at the Jungle town gate get all choppy with their swords.

My stealth is 12, and I have +30 with my tinkets. I am rolling with 3 other Scurvy Dogs.

Just save your game before you enter the city and keep reloading, eventually you'll get lucky and they'll let you through.
In the future don't take these missions until you have a decent stealth (70 minimum, including trinket bonuses). You can practice it when not on a mission, since if you're discovered the skill goes up. You can just park your ship in the sweet spot close enough to a town that they will recognize you but far enough that you will be allowed to switch to the map and then just sit there and keep switching between sailing mode and map.

Go pirate tavern and reconcile with that nation.And buy trade license for that nation.When guards address you , you should mention trade licence.

Back