• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Half-Finished Fetch Quest does not complete

Pieter Boelen

Navigation Officer
Administrator
Storm Modder
Hearts of Oak Donator
Also I tried a tailor fetch quest for the perk. He wanted 4505 cotton in 5 weeks. Now here I am paddling along in a 6th rate frigate. Visited 2 islands and bought the biggest ships they had, a light pinnace and a merchant pinnace, and filled all 3 ships and still came up well short. So I dropped the cargo off with the tailor and made another run for the rest. Missed the deadline by 4 days, but the fetch quest stayed in my quest book and the tailor would not acknowledge the 2nd load at all but only had his standard dialog.

So I deleted all saves from that failure and am now on a quest to buy lots of giant ships for the next one. Level 65 btw.
This one @Levis.

Mind that the fetchquest will only be set to closed in the questbook after you talked to the questgiver. He should have an dialog option now.
Is that something new you just added? I don't remember seeing it in the code I just WinMerged.... :confused:

Is that something new you just added? I don't remember seeing it in the code I just WinMerged.... :confused:
No it was there always already. but the dialog label was spelled wrong :p.

Back