• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Havana Tavern lighting

Talisman

Smuggler
Storm Modder
The new inside for Havana Tavern is really good :onya - I like the new layout

There appears to be a problem with the lighting at some times of day. Sometimes it is ok -- and others it is really bright. ( see images ) - not what you want if you have a hangover :cheeky :no

:cheers

Good point! The location was made for AoP and the COL files aren't entirely right for PotC.
Can you post it on the Bug Tracker and I'll sort that one when I get back from holiday on Friday, if not sooner.

I added this location and the other one in Santiago, maybe I made a mistake with the lightning. :? Can anybody solve this problem? I've got a lot of work with my quest at the moment.

The location model came from AoP and the AoP lighting is not 100% compatible with PotC.
Anyway, I was planning on fixing that in the weekend, so no worries for you. :no

I have just had a look at the tavern in Santiago.. --- Everything seems to be Ok with the lighting there.

:onya

I think at some times of day, it's fine, then at some others, it's not.

Back