• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp

p0ppY_DivINe

Landlubber
how to evade naughty aztec priest (or god) when i enter the store , moneylender etc.

maybe i should have sold belize gold to morgan ???? help please

u can reply me via e-mail : bmw525tds@live.com

help please

Do you mean that you had loaned money from the COAS moneylender and now he keeps teleporting you to a temple etc.?

yes.....what should i do....please , don't tell me i have to start game over :D

give him the money back

as the moneylender and the rumors in the lost city said...he get his money back :d:

you hope you have a savegame before the aztec god comes for you...then you can try to get money from other moneylenders or sell things...or you have to die :ko
:2guns him wont help you because he takes you to a kind of prison...but if didn't find a way you can cheat the money...

well , i guess i have to cheat the money......because ( i was a fool :D ) and have only one savegame......well , thanks allot....bah , i hate cheating

The last way of course is to sell your cannons from your ship, so this will bring you a lot of money in this emergency xD:
After this went to the vault in the jungle and fight to the creature to earn new money

Back