• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Included in Build Hellenic Flag mod (POTC)

where would i be able to get the more common Sicilian Flag.
Both the Greek flag and the replacement Sicilian flag will be in the next update, some time next month. They're also both in the attached zip file.
Edit: Also is there anything else that could be improved or is the Greek flag ready for the update?
Unless you want to improve anything, I'd say it's done. Your screenshot shows the cross on the pennant with horizontal and vertical arms about the same thickness, and that ship has suitably long pennants. Beyond that, as it's your flag, if you're happy with it then so am I.

Attachments

• RESOURCE.zip
    898.7 KB · Views: 170
Unless you want to improve anything, I'd say it's done.
Well then it is ready, except the crest shadow looks too dark so i uploaded the corrected file that goes into RESOURCE\Textures\INTERFACES\Flags\, i have also updated the Hellenic_Flag.zip in the #1 post.
Other than this done. :D
Thanks for the help you have given me @Grey Roger. :cheers

Attachments

• Crest_Personal36.tga.zip
    12.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
And thanks for your work on the flags, @The Nameless Pirate. :cheers

Here's how the interface flags look, in the tables for relations and choosing Personal flag:
greek_relations.jpg personal_flags.jpg

And here's the flag in use on a couple of ships:
schooner50_1.jpg xebecvml1.jpg
The schooner has the advantage that it shows the pennant. The xebec is a good ship to use with this flag, partly because it's a nice ship to sail as its lateen rig means it sails well when the wind isn't blowing the right direction, and partly because the real xebecs operated in the Mediterranean so may very well have been seen with a Greek flag.

Back