• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hello guys! I'm back!

nixarass

Landlubber
:keith

Hey guys what's up? It's been one hell of a long time since last time i came here!

Hi Luke159, Hi modernknight, and hi craigo, hi anyone i have been discussing and modding with!

I'm happy to see that the modding community in COAS has got stronger! When i was here we were only a happy few, COAS was too new and everybody was on Potc! :whipa

I remember quite happily when we were talking about the porting of mod ships from aop and modding of the cannons, quite good time. :onya

I wanted to ask you, because i forgot nearly ALL on what the modding was about, :facepalm

for testing purpose i want to make my character be at rank 15 or 20 when i start the game?

I know that you can change starting ship and P.I.R.A.T.E.S. system in the RPGutile, but i dont know where to change your rank. If anyone knows, often Luke has the memory for the command lines to change things!

It would save me alot of time and i havent got so much honestly.

If i got enough time i will try to add a ship into game, at least its my project.

thanks in advance :cheers

Thanks in advance

Good to have you back Nixarass! :gday

I just had Craiggo put your old texture for Heavy Brig in our latest mod GOF (Gentlemen of Fortune).

I have often referred noobs to your old mod to clean sails.

You wanna help with the GOF mod?

MK

Ya man! Good to see you Nixarass. I agree with MK. Come help us with the mod.
danse1.gif

Welcome back nixarass. :onya

Can't believe how long you have been gone, hope everything was ok and that you will not only have many hours of fun playing COAS with the latest mod but also have time to further improve the game with us. ;)

Welcome back nixarass. :onya

Can't believe how long you have been gone, hope everything was ok and that you will not only have many hours of fun playing COAS with the latest mod but also have time to further improve the game with us. ;)

Hey mate, i'm happy to see you too. Unfortunately i haven't much time to afford wich, in this game, is painful as remembering all the lines and mod mechanics is difficult. I need to get back into it and read all what was said in the modding topics, which will take hours :(

And i remember well how putting one single incorrect dot in the ini file makes he storm engine fail to launch. That what happened to me last time, and i had made no back up! :facepalm

This being said, do you knwo how to mod the starting character rank? Is it in RPGutile file?

Back