• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hello

Alexandru

Landlubber
Hello all,
My name is Alexandru. I enjoyed PiratesAhoy releases for some time now, so I want to give something back. I like pirates games and I think I played pretty much all of them that are out there. My favorites are Age of Pirates 1 and 2 and Port Royale 1 and 2. I would like to contribute to this project in any way I can. I have graduated Computer Science college and I have worked with many programming and scripting languages: C++, C#, VB, ASP.NET, JAVA, PHP, SHELL, ASSEMBLER, PYTHON, HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, etc. though I am no master in none of them. I would like to work with CryEngine and use this opportunity to learn more and help you guyz. I am currently employed and I would like to dedicate any time I have free to this project.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks.

Ahoy Alexandru, welcome aboard mate! Jack of all trades, master of none eh? Sounds like just the type we are looking for!

@Captain Murphy is our programming coordinator, he should be along shortly.

Welcome! I will send you a PM with some info to help you get started.

Welcome indeed! Any and all programming help will be much appreciated. :woot

Hi Alexandru, I've set you up as a provisional programmer on the team.

Back