• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] A bit help with a quest

Moon

Landlubber
i started doing the quest where u need to find 2 totems to enter a aztec city.

I saw Munty's walktrough and i cant seem to find the totem at portobello i was looking at every tree couldnt find it maybe i was searching the wrong place i dont know.

so im asking if someone has maybe pictures of the location it would rly be helpfull :)

oh and ye i saw this blog and still couldnt find it :(

edit:

i went to panama to see if i could buy i ship and i couldnt went to tavern to sleep till morning and went to search for the totem one more time.

got to the place where the totem was said to be and there it was i have no clue how :shrug

the only thing that is difrent in that place is that there arent any spanish patrols .

When in portobello, go outside the city and go left, and then left again, and STOP!! don't run anywhere when the screen loads, go into options and turn off the vegetation, and then from where you are look a little to the right and you should see on the other side of the clearing by the rock wass a beige piece of paper rock whatever thing. That is the Totem. Have fun!

Back