• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[Help] Austin Quest and ship and money question

Macani

Landlubber
So i want to finish Austin Quest...I found 2 killers and killed them-first was in Saint John's and second was in Marigo.I want to find the last one in Fort de France cuz I don't want to get bothered with sneaking into Spanish towns and running around being scared guards will spot me, but he isn't there.I've ran trough town like 10 times and i even went to the sea, waited for few days and went looking for him and he wasn't there.Is it 'cuz i'm French or something?

EDIT:I don't need answer to ship and money question...i sold barquentine and got curage to attack ships and now i have enough money ^^

BTW should i sell captain i get as prisoner or i make him into slave?

You have to go to all 6 towns ( does not matter which order you go to the towns in ) - You are on your 3rd town - so the killer here is the one you just talk to. He should just be walking arround the town like the previous ones. :yes try spending a couple of nights in the tavern then wander round the town again.

Once you have talked to him you will have to go to the 3 Spanish towns and meet the killers there -before you can go and find Austin.

:ixi

Back