• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Austin Quest

gazda

Landlubber
So, I decide to do the Austin quest, I kill the two killers, one in Santa Catalina, other in Marigot, go to the third killer in Fort de France, we talk, we cool, do a little chit-chat, he just says something about me, like I have to find that guy Austin, he doesn't give any info about where he might be, but luckily there is tutorial which says I need to go to San Juan del Norte to some pearl divers settlement, trough some cave. So I go to the San Juan del Norte, go trough cave fight with damn skeletons, loose an officer, luckily I have jade skull, and finally find exit to the other side. So there I am on some Jungle path, nice little gentlemen with orange shirt greets me to the village, so i take the left turn and enter the village. Now from the tutorial, Austin should be in a House in that village, I go to every house in the village but he is not there. Now I don't know what to do, anyone knows how to help? Also during my wild ride trough the smoothing plot of this quest, I never got any log book entries.

Then I got back to the house of that Spaniard village elder/leader/boss/god and asked him about some captain Sharp, and how he raids the poor tartans, which led to him giving me the quest to find the rat who gives information to Sharp. Reward for this quest is pretty neat so I would very much like to complete it. So I ask every villager about connections with pirates, and everyone shoos me, damn them. So I guess I will have to look in that second pearl divers village, but I don't know where the second one is, anyone here knows?

And the third thing I am interested about are rat god totems. I got one from the chest in the cave in Trinidad and Tobago, while searching for gold ingots for handsome man named Modyford. Second one I got from Spaniard village elder/leader/boss/god upon accepting the quest. Now I got greedy and want more of these, so are there any more? How/Where can I get them? I don't want to have more then one ship in my fleet unless they all have these totems, because I find them really helpfull and stress releasing.

Thanks!

So, I decide to do the Austin quest, I kill the two killers, one in Santa Catalina, other in Marigot, go to the third killer in Fort de France, we talk, we cool, do a little chit-chat, he just says something about me, like I have to find that guy Austin, he doesn't give any info about where he might be, but luckily there is tutorial which says I need to go to San Juan del Norte to some pearl divers settlement, trough some cave. So I go to the San Juan del Norte, go trough cave fight with damn skeletons, loose an officer, luckily I have jade skull, and finally find exit to the other side. So there I am on some Jungle path, nice little gentlemen with orange shirt greets me to the village, so i take the left turn and enter the village. Now from the tutorial, Austin should be in a House in that village, I go to every house in the village but he is not there. Now I don't know what to do, anyone knows how to help? Also during my wild ride trough the smoothing plot of this quest, I never got any log book entries.

Then I got back to the house of that Spaniard village elder/leader/boss/god and asked him about some captain Sharp, and how he raids the poor tartans, which led to him giving me the quest to find the rat who gives information to Sharp. Reward for this quest is pretty neat so I would very much like to complete it. So I ask every villager about connections with pirates, and everyone shoos me, damn them. So I guess I will have to look in that second pearl divers village, but I don't know where the second one is, anyone here knows?

And the third thing I am interested about are rat god totems. I got one from the chest in the cave in Trinidad and Tobago, while searching for gold ingots for handsome man named Modyford. Second one I got from Spaniard village elder/leader/boss/god upon accepting the quest. Now I got greedy and want more of these, so are there any more? How/Where can I get them? I don't want to have more then one ship in my fleet unless they all have these totems, because I find them really helpfull and stress releasing.

Thanks!

im doing this quest 2 and im also stuck .. ( you have to kill all the robber there are 5 of them i think .. the others are in antigona,panama & cartagena ) and the last one will tell you that you can find austin west of spain main in some pearl diver village. the point is i am in the village ( but i did not get to it trough a cave.. i just walked around the jungle,got welcomed by some pirate ) i searched all the heuses but no yustin there :S ..

EDITED !
i found him now... after doing the quest for the spanish boss/captain/elder/whatever & going trough the cave with the skeletons Austin appeared in the second house on the left side when u enter the village.

:gday Ahoy there captain Gazda

Seems that you've entered on another quest while searching for the third killer hum? This spanish guy you find is the person in charge of the Pearl Divers village in San Juan Del Norte. So he starts a quest for you about finding who is leaking info about Pearl Divers pearl hasvesting operations. so do you need to find a indigenous man at this same village you can find by searhing a little you can find him, the "red skin" will point that a guy i forget the name have meetings at night with some other guy, and this one is that connection with Sharpe. That indigenou have some paiting is his face you can't miss him walking by the village.
After this point when you talk him you wil need to back to the shore because the meetings happens on that caves there at night. May be some days after you talk this guy you may need to go do something else and back repeating this again until the correct night for them to meet again. Your logbook wil reciave update when you ashore there on that given night. You'll go to have a short conversation with than so they will attack you, nothing so dangerous if you are prepared, then you just have to come back to Pearl Divers village and talk the spanish guy in charge for your reward, an great cuirass and some weapons.

Thanks for the walktrough for that quest :onya . I've completed the quest and got that rare curiass, sure is better then the french one :). But the Austin is still missing. I'll try to get back to somewhere in future to these two villages and check for him once more. Though he isnt really much of priority, I just doing some levleing-up so I can help Mr.Morgan capture Panama.

Still doubting for that Isabella quest, heard shes a real pain in the ass :))

Thanks for the walktrough for that quest :onya . I've completed the quest and got that rare curiass, sure is better then the french one :). But the Austin is still missing. I'll try to get back to somewhere in future to these two villages and check for him once more. Though he isnt really much of priority, I just doing some levleing-up so I can help Mr.Morgan capture Panama.

Still doubting for that Isabella quest, heard shes a real pain in the ass :))

ah isabella ....
it is a pain, you have to spend around 300 000coins on trade licenses ( if you are not spanish )
+ there is a rather hard fights vs the guards
+ you have to travel a lot
+ you have to defend her in the church,that is also difficult because she dies in one hit and you are like 1v5 or 1v4 something like that
and what do you get from it ? .. just a wife you can bang
+ you " have to" give her 40 000coins every monts for the house..
dont do the quest .. its not worth it ..

Back