• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Cannons won't fire, help!

Sixxx37

Landlubber
Hi guys,

I have a pretty nasty problem! My ship cannons won't fire at all.. I play as Peter Blood using cmv3.2.. I've finished many side quests (i.e. Austin, Kill Edward Law, Bluebird and many "find the ship" quests) an suddenly cannon problem emerged..
I have a class 2 and 3 ships, no penalties because my captain is level 35 (all stats in order for managing these ships), have a full crew with excellent moral, all officer slots filled with excellent staff, ships full of ammo etc. When I go into the battle mode cannons are full but won't fire!!! :modding

Does anyone have similar problem???

Please help someone.. :?

Yes I've had that problem before and it's a mystery to me. It seems to go away after awhile if you go to first person view from your deck and fire using the reticle when it turns red manually with your space bar. You can still fire from deck mode right?

MK

I have 1000+ of all ammo types, 2500+ gunpowder and so on.. It was so frustrating.. I didn't know what to do.. than I reinstalled the game and it is working now.. Maybe controles were messed up..i don't know..

This game has a mind of it's own.. :)

Thanx for replying guys :)

If anything like this happens again or to anyone else try reseting the controls to default in options and see if it fixes the problem.

I have the same problem here, dind't help to set the controls to default. I also tried to reïnstal the game, twice, but with no help. I still can't fire a single shot.
This is so frustrating because the sea fights are so awesome in this game, but i can't attend any of them...
If anyone could help I would be very gratefull.

Grtz,

Drake

Back