• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Cannot enter map, Ship is overloaded

Shigawire

Landlubber
So I installed CoAS, then GOF 1.1.2 full.. and the shipmates voices. When I start a new game, I get this message no matter what character, no matter what country or ship I get.. I can never get enough space in my ship. Even with only the starting 4 crew members. Even when I sell all the cannonballs etc. I'm way under the hold limit, so is this a bug that I can solve somehow?

You have cargo on your ship which is over the limit of the ships ability to hold, it's your first choise of the game you can sell it in the shop if it's contraband you can sell it to the smugglers or throw it overboard your call.

If you are under the hold limit remove all cannons confirm that then fix them back... you are ready to go... it's a strange bug but happens once in a while.

On a sidenote Crewmembers does not count to the carge space so you can go beyond the limit but that will hurt the moral of the crew and it will diminish over time.

Back