• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Can't Dive in CoAS

-CraZyDucK*

Landlubber
Hi,

I have a problem in CoAS, I spoke with Hendrik Vedeker he said that i have to dive now, i went down and wear the diving suit, than i went to the water and try to dive but its closed, like a closed door. First time it works, but than i wanted to dive again and it doesnt work. I loaded a older save and killed the Caspers again and tryed to dive but now i can't dive anyway.

Pls help :)

Thank You

Hello. First, be sure you talked to the admiral about how you killed the Caspers, before trying to dive. Otherwise the story will break. Second, you can dive only between 10 in the morning and 7 in the evening, so make sure it is the right time to dive. I hope it works. Continue to play this game, because it deserves to be played. Infinite treasures and adventures await you :keith .

Hello. First, be sure you talked to the admiral about how you killed the Caspers, before trying to dive. Otherwise the story will break. Second, you can dive only between 10 in the morning and 7 in the evening, so make sure it is the right time to dive. I hope it works. Continue to play this game, because it deserves to be played. Infinite treasures and adventures await you :keith .

Thank You :)

skodarap man I'm not stupid :D :D
but Thanks for help^^

Back