• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Chad Capper's chest key

jmaverick

Sailor
:rolleyes: Hi
I've got to find the Chad's chest key. I have a few question.
1. where am I supposed to look for it: only the upper decks of any ship? the spot is randomly generated?
2. how ti make simpler the search: I konw it is possible to change the key into a ladder, how?

key is on random main deck just on main deck (just first floor on the ship not on ladders),and look around masts more carefully

key is on random main deck just on main deck (just first floor on the ship not on ladders),and look around masts more carefully
According to a number of sources the key is generated always in only six different places, here they are:
St. Agustine extreme bow
St. Augustine: inclined half ship (base for San Augustune) left side San Augustine, you can get there only swimming
Eva: space towards the bow which contains a piece of bowsprit and a small opening which leads to a catwalk to Esmeralda.
Protector: main deck, next to a vertical metallic object that I do not know
Carolina: main deck, next to a thin board laying on a sort of overthrown table..
Fury:extreme bow
Following these indications I was able to find the key in a few minutes. Mine was on the Eva.
The chest contains many useful things, among them the colored skulls.

Back