• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Cinqo Liagas - ideal stats?

kwiz

Landlubber
What are the stats to look for when generating the spanish frigate at the end of the Peter Blood questline? I saved the game just before talking to Pitt, in order to do some scumming, and after three or so attempts managed to come up with a speed of 15.98, 38.18 maneuvrability, a 4.89 point of sail, the ability to mount 52 36lb guns and a cargo capacity of 6003. Anything else I should be mentioning?

How should I interpret these stats? Thank you in advance for your help.

In my current game I got 16.46 speed, 41.51 manouverability, 5867 cargo and 36lbs cannons for the first try. I reloaded it a couple of times but couldn`t get better stats than that. I guess it all comes down to reference as my frigate has a capacity of 433 men, cargo hold is not that important for me. Don`t forget that you can always upgrade her at Bermuda`s shipyard if needed. :onya

From what I can see, except for the caliber of the guns, the differences themselves aren't very big. In the end, I'm under the impression that save scumming is not necessary unless you want bigger guns, or you get the 28lb version, which sucks.

How exactly does point of sail affect the ship? I simply cannot understand the description, may be because my english is failing at this particular point.

Back