• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help [HELP] COAS quest

jaguar

Landlubber
hello mates.i am at the COAS quest where i must overhear admirals conversation.i am at the storage room and i read on the forum about standing 90 degrees from the columm.i suppose you mean the must.well my major problem is that i cant do it at all.any screenshot will be very helpful.also major problem for not finding the correct position is that the logbook tells me i couldnt make it on time at the cellar when i am already there!!!!!! which means that the conversasion is not starting at all... help please mates i am palying over an hour and still no results...

hello mates.i am at the COAS quest where i must overhear admirals conversation.i am at the storage room and i read on the forum about standing 90 degrees from the columm.i suppose you mean the must.well my major problem is that i cant do it at all.any screenshot will be very helpful.also major problem for not finding the correct position is that the logbook tells me i couldnt make it on time at the cellar when i am already there!!!!!! which means that the conversasion is not starting at all... help please mates i am palying over an hour and still no results...

hello, when you enter the room, you see at the end of the room a mast, and you have to go directly to the mast face forward an then you just turn 90°. I hope it will help, i had no problem whit that.

And for the time, you have to be there before 00:00. If you are there at 00:00 or just after, it says you are too late. If you keep reloading and sleeping only to wake up just at 00:00 every time, go to your save game before you talked to Hill about sleeping and run around the city for a while. Then talk to him and it will wake you up at a different time. If this doesn't work than I guess it's a bug I don't know how to fix.

Back