• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Compass missing

timy

Landlubber
HI!
I'm doing the English national quest line and I'm currently at the mission attacking Saintiago. Everything is OK. But when I exit the city a squadron waits me. After I sink all the ships, it doesnt allow me to enter the world map. It looks as if i was still in the middle of the battle, but there is no one left. Please help!

HI!
I'm doing the English national quest line and I'm currently at the mission attacking Saintiago. Everything is OK. But when I exit the city a squadron waits me. After I sink all the ships, it doesnt allow me to enter the world map. It looks as if i was still in the middle of the battle, but there is no one left. Please help!

There's a few reasons this could be happening. You may still be too close to the fort or city, in which case it will not let you go to world view. Also if you don't have enough men on your ship(s) it won't let you go. If you are overloaded with cargo, it won't let you go. If you were injured in the battle and your stats have lowered so the ship you have now shows negative numbers and it is above your abilities to command, it will not let you go. If you're on an easier difficulty setting, give all your men to any companion ships you may have. You want the red manning numbers to change to blue. You can try switching ships to something smaller. For your own ship, you can sail without crew if necessary. Try sailing in 1st person mode to the next beach over and anchoring there.

MK

Back