• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help Edward Low

mi_taka

Landlubber
First sorry for my english.In second arrive in Bermuda in questsbook i get
"Where could he get hold of a ship?There is no shipyard here..."
and nothing hapend. I speak whit any in Bermuda - store, tavern, shipyard. I buy sloop, and again nothing.
Please help.

Hmm, try talk to shipyard guy at Fort-de-France. If I'm not mistaken, that is where you are supposed to go next.

<!--quoteo(post=330429:date=Jun 18 2009, 04:57 PM:name=silic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silic @ Jun 18 2009, 04:57 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=330429"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hmm, try talk to shipyard guy at Fort-de-France. If I'm not mistaken, that is where you are supposed to go next.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thank you, but again nothing.

I'm going to guess by your "no shipyard" quote, that you are on Martinique and not Bermuda. He walked to the other side of the island. You need to do the same, or you can sail. French have a shipyard in their town.

<!--quoteo(post=330452:date=Jun 18 2009, 06:38 PM:name=mi_taka)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mi_taka @ Jun 18 2009, 06:38 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=330452"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=330429:date=Jun 18 2009, 04:57 PM:name=silic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silic @ Jun 18 2009, 04:57 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=330429"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hmm, try talk to shipyard guy at Fort-de-France. If I'm not mistaken, that is where you are supposed to go next.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thank you, but again nothing.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thanks man, you are my idol, work, first time i read incorrectly town Fort-de-France,and went to Port au Prince. Thanks again.

Back