• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Enemy nations quests help

V3d3ta

Landlubber
Hi, iam new in this game and, e start as spanish adventure and i got a quest in a tavern to get 1 guy to tavern of jamaica, but jamaica its britain and they attacked me when i get close.

so how i do this quest?

thanks

You can either buy a British Patent or a British Trading License from the Diplomat -( you find him in the tavern of any Pirate settlement. )

Or you can try and sneak into the town at night - Go to nearby beach wait in your cabin till night - go through jungle to Town - there are no guards on the jungle gate at night but you must avoid the soldiers patrolling the town (they don't see very far ) - go to the tavern .

When you leave the tavern the next day you must still avoid the soldiers.

Hope this helps :cheers

You can either buy a British Patent or a British Trading License from the Diplomat -( you find him in the tavern of any Pirate settlement. )

Or you can try and sneak into the town at night - Go to nearby beach wait in your cabin till night - go through jungle to Town - there are no guards on the jungle gate at night but you must avoid the soldiers patrolling the town (they don't see very far ) - go to the tavern .

thanks for the fast reply, but i cant find the diplomat at tavern

thanks for the fast reply, but i cant find the diplomat at tavern

will try now didnt take attention to "pirate" town lol i was trying on spanish town lool thanks guys :D

Back