• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] English Quest Help, Celebrity Pirate Booty Quest

Captain_Python

Rogue Scholar
So, I have searched again and again for the grotto or cave that has the ingots. I followed the walkthrough from Skodarap's thing, straight from Havana, left, left, left. I just keep on following the trails. Can anyone give me more direct instructions? Or is there someone I have to talk to before doing that treasure, or do I have to go to all the other islands and collect those treasures first?

So, I have searched again and again for the grotto or cave that has the ingots. I followed the walkthrough from Skodarap's thing, straight from Havana, left, left, left. I just keep on following the trails. Can anyone give me more direct instructions? Or is there someone I have to talk to before doing that treasure, or do I have to go to all the other islands and collect those treasures first?

Tried it again today, and for some reason, now I found it. Don't know what was wrong last night.

Back