• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] English quest line - after Santiago invasion

pekaok

Landlubber
I've got a problem...

After completing the Santiago invasion in English Governor-General quest line, there is nothing happening. I've seen in the walkthrough that there should come a Spanish punitive expedition, but no such event happens. I waited a month.

Is it a bug, or am I to do something particular...? Modyford tells me that he's busy all the time, tried to speak with the citizens and with Morgan. Nothing happens.

EDIT: Nevermind! I was impatient... somehow after two months it worked. Maybe the fact that I visited another town in the meantime had something to do with it.

I dont know what you did , but squadron should appear as soon as you enter sailing mode after you raid the city.

no no, I didn't mean the immediate rescue attempt of the Santiago Governor from that Spanish privateer. I meant the next mission of defending Port Royal.

I guess I was simply too impatient, the governor had the mission activated around two months after completing the previous one. Don't know if it's normal, but all in all, it worked.

Back