• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Few questions

gazda

Landlubber
So i got some questions that i would like to know answers, and it seems dumm to open a new topic for each.

1. Oliver Trust, how to find him. He is sopose to be in my nations capital, im english, and i go to port royal, and then what. Where should i look for him? strets, houses, tavern? How does he look like ? is he civilan, soldier? Should i look for him, or will he find me?

2.Mummy powder, how to find it ?!! I have read the walktrough about how to find it , but it doesnt seem to help. So i am sopose to find it in curcao, How? should i go in curcao and speak to all merchants once and then to storekeeper and report what they say, should i ask merchant untill they shoo me off their stands and then go to storekeeper, what next? sleep in tavern and repeat? or just sail away and go some other time? How to find it?

3. I've been invated to dungeon of marigot as the part of the austion quest , but i cant find the dungeon. Where is dungeon in Margiot? Also would be nice if you write dungeon locations for all cities with dungeons involved in austins quest

4.Isabella quest, what do you get for doing it? I don know whats the reward for doing that quest, also i am wondering what do you need to do when you complete it. I read you need to give her 20k each month, is that true? Are there any other needs she needs fullfield.

5.Flying dutchman, whats the stats of it? also in walktrough i dont completly understand this part
go for it, and you'll get sunk, you lose everything and officers, so buy them tartans and give Trinkets to your officers. Leave tartans/luggers with officers in port control (you can save only 3, i think...so plan this well) - (skoda's note - you keep the items you had on you as far as I remember, you only lose cash; also, do this point twice and something interesting will happen hehehehe)
does this mean first time ill go to sink the ship, ill surely get sunk?

6.Double bareled musketeer, what are stats of his rifle and is he more effective then top noch regular tavern recruted officer with high class weapon.

So i got some questions that i would like to know answers, and it seems dumm to open a new topic for each.

1. Oliver Trust, how to find him. He is sopose to be in my nations capital, im english, and i go to port royal, and then what. Where should i look for him? strets, houses, tavern? How does he look like ? is he civilan, soldier? Should i look for him, or will he find me?

i found him in port royale near the house of henry morgan ( from the port) go left up the little stairs and the just go forward at the end of the way turn left there is morgans house .

2.Mummy powder, how to find it ?!! I have read the walktrough about how to find it , but it doesnt seem to help. So i am sopose to find it in curcao, How? should i go in curcao and speak to all merchants once and then to storekeeper and report what they say, should i ask merchant untill they shoo me off their stands and then go to storekeeper, what next? sleep in tavern and repeat? or just sail away and go some other time? How to find it?

i dont know :/

3. I've been invated to dungeon of marigot as the part of the austion quest , but i cant find the dungeon. Where is dungeon in Margiot? Also would be nice if you write dungeon locations for all cities with dungeons involved in austins quest

the dungeon is between 2 houses a wooden door on the floor, I followed the man as he invited me & he led me to the door.

4.Isabella quest, what do you get for doing it? I don know whats the reward for doing that quest, also i am wondering what do you need to do when you complete it. I read you need to give her 20k each month, is that true? Are there any other needs she needs fullfield.

i dont quite know what you get from it, last time i tried to do it i failed at the guard , they raped me every time. i think you get atilas jewels.. because you got the quest when he said that they got stolen from isabellas current husband .

5.Flying dutchman, whats the stats of it? also in walktrough i dont completly understand this part
go for it, and you'll get sunk, you lose everything and officers, so buy them tartans and give Trinkets to your officers. Leave tartans/luggers with officers in port control (you can save only 3, i think...so plan this well) - (skoda's note - you keep the items you had on you as far as I remember, you only lose cash; also, do this point twice and something interesting will happen hehehehe)
does this mean first time ill go to sink the ship, ill surely get sunk?

im sorry i dont know .

6.Double bareled musketeer, what are stats of his rifle and is he more effective then top noch regular tavern recruted officer with high class weapon.

i dont know what the stats of the rifel are, but the musketeer hits like a truck 256 damage with one shot.

1. Trust is a unique model, he is tall, gruff looking guy with no hair. You'll know its him when you see him.

2. The powder is a very rare item, if you go looking for it and do nothing else, you'll get bored very quick. Just play the game and keep an eye open at different merchant stalls during your travels.

4. Like Someboddy said, close to end of the quest you fight her husband and recover all the gold and trinkets he's stole, it's A LOT. If you save her at the end of the quest, you marry and other than being a nagging wife, you don't get much else. IMO, she could use a coders touch to make it more worthwhile to get married.

5. I don't know the stats off hand but it's probably a 2nd rate ship and quite strong.

6. I don't know the stats off hand for this either. Suffice to say, it's about as strong as the matchlock musket that NPC soldiers use. In other words, it's stronger than any pistol a player can wield and a great asset to have.

1 Bald guy.
2 I have done about 40 trade runs for my nation and have yet to get it (i think it is the esiest in the beginning when u sell your initial leather and such and speak to him imediately).
3 Always follow the guy he is going to the meating place (if he goes out of town, it will be in a cave).
4 she locked me out twice and the last time her cousin told me it is over, I guess I failed it.
5 There are a few different versions of it but the stats are about the same. Here is mine(Class 3) fully upgraded:
Hull--------------------------34555
Sails------------------------400
Speed-----------------------22.58
Manueverability-----------84.92
Point of sail----------------3.92
Hold-------------------------7159
Crew-------------------------757
Weapons-------------------42lbs./54

6 I could not use his weapon for myself and he is not any good on one ocasion he lost his weapon and just stood in the fight. On another he is shooting me. I fired him.

Hope this helps.

Back