• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Help find main locator

Myth

Freebooter
Good day. There is a location that needs a new walking patch. Usually the main locator location is in the point: 0,0,0.
But at this location the main locator is in non-zero coordinates. The problem is that after creating a new walking patch, the characters walk through the air.
When converting to obj format, the location is damaged and we lose some parts of the location. The location model in gm format I attached to the message, you need to help determine at which point the main locator is located.

Attachments

• mine.rar
    3.1 MB · Views: 357
The problem is that after creating a new walking patch, the characters walk through the air.
That can be changed with the TOOL. see picture 4.

The point 0 0 0 seems to be in the middle of the central shaft. The height just a little over the market tent or what it is. pic 1 - 3.

When checking the mine_patch.gm in gm-viewer everything has moved sideways. pic5

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 372
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 412
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 379
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 416
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    558.9 KB · Views: 381
I know exactly where the zero coordinates are. But the main locator does not seem to be in them. We can not understand what's the matter, why the new patch of the walk falls awry. I can post the original patch. Suddenly it will help. In the original patch 4 mesh and in the new one.

@Myth, I wonder if you could help me fix another VCO walking patch? There are 2 places where I get stops using the "work" tool from .gm to .ptc.

Until the end of April, I work alone, so no.

As I understand you could not understand, the new patch is not working correctly?

@Myth, I wonder if you could help me fix another VCO walking patch? There are 2 places where I get stops using the "work" tool from .gm to .ptc.

Attached to the post patch walk for this location. He saved for work in Maya. Maybe you or someone else can find the cause. Not for my moyu why the patch of walking is crooked. Thank.

Attachments

• ALL.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 311
I will try to explain why I really need this location: we use it in one of the quests. I now solve the scenario problems of the quest. But if you add a couple to this, what else you need to change the location model. This is considered to be a quest to write from scratch, as in this location is 2/3 of the entire story.

Back