• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Fury of women quest help!

wovveye

Landlubber
"Bridgetown and the fury of women" quest, some woman in town asking me to kill the captain of a pirate lugger called Mayflower cuz he used her then left her, she ask me to tell the captain who sent me before i kill him, i found the pirate ship with orange sails on the world map, but what do i do next? i tried engage and board their ship, but i dont get to speak to the captain, so after i captured the ship the quest is marked as complete but it says something like "i could lie to her but in my heart i know i failed"
so im wondering if there's a way to complete the quest successfully? as in talk to the captain before killin him? could someone done this quest before please help me, i dont wanna stuck here forever >.<
btw it's one of the random quests you find in towns and im playng GoF mod 1.1

yeah, that happens sometimes if you kill captain with the pistol or a big hit (at least to me), but you did it right - he should speak to you just before you kill him (low on health) just like in some other similar quests

i see so boarding his ship is the right way, but the problem is that i dont get to duel the captain, after the battle on boarding deck, the game goes straight to the trading menu,so the game skipped the duel in captain's chamber, all other boarding battle works fine with me dueling the captain at the end. possible bug from the GoF mod?

it's possible, I've never seen quest captains surrendering - but than again, I still didn't have the chance to play around with GoF mod

it's possible, I've never seen quest captains surrendering - but than again, I still didn't have the chance to play around with GoF mod

Whit GoF 1.1 i have reached lvl 26 and played this quest once. I don't remember the particular habour but the captain was dueled, has spoken to me and then sank with his ship. the woman payed me also.

Back