• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

help getting into maracaibo

leongt

Master Mariner
I have a quest to steal some blueprints from a shipyard in maracaibo but don't know how to get into the town, Is there a back entrance because I've tried both beaches with 1 leading to a cave and the other to a beach with an old ship on it but none to the town and I'm not allowed in the front.

Go to a bay/shore near the city and enter Maracaibo through the jungle. At midnight, the guards will wander around town and you can avoid them. Go to the tavern and sleep till morning.
You can walk around the city, but avoid the guards. Be in the storage room before 21:00, because at this time, the shipwright leaves his desk. Wait till 21:05 and grab the blueprints.
You can also enter the city with a false flag and a high sneak skill. It is even possible to bribe the guard in the shipyard storage, but he might take more money than the blueprints are worth.

Could only find 2 beaches The Shores Of Guajira and The Cape Of Unfuilled Hope and nether one leads to the town the first one goes to a cave and the other goes to a small settlement

<!--quoteo(post=325107:date=Jun 4 2009, 02:44 PM:name=leongt)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (leongt @ Jun 4 2009, 02:44 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=325107"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Could only find 2 beaches The Shores Of Guajira and The Cape Of Unfuilled Hope and nether one leads to the town the first one goes to a cave and the other goes to a small settlement<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Buy spanish trade licence...It will help u if u dont have bounty, but wait untill u can use it for something more, because its expencive
And i think that there is a way through jungle, but having a licence is much easier because avoiding all that sneaking...

Found out the cave on The Shores Of Guajira had 2 exits, 1 to the beach and 1 to the town.

Back