• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] GOF 1.1, 46 playable characters?

CaptainDan

Landlubber
Hello,

Just installed GOF 1.1 this afternoon, over a fresh install of COAS v3.0. For some reason I only seem to have 38 characters listed in the menu, not the 46 listed in the mod description. is this normal or is my install corrupted?

GoF! was meant to be installed on a new install of CoAS. I don't know what kind of issues would arise from installing GoF! on top of the CM.

Wow, very interesting, after counting I too only notice 38 characters! I installed everything properly as well :shrug

Didn't know there would be 46 characters in the mod... maybe I should count them too. Anyway you can play only one so all is good and there are plenty to choose from.
:urgh

On second thought maybe 38 are playable and selectable the others are NPC's?

GoF! was meant to be installed on a new install of CoAS. I don't know what kind of issues would arise from installing GoF! on top of the CM.

Wow, very interesting, after counting I too only notice 38 characters! I installed everything properly as well :shrug

Didn't know there would be 46 characters in the mod... maybe I should count them too. Anyway you can play only one so all is good and there are plenty to choose from.
:urgh

On second thought maybe 38 are playable and selectable the others are NPC's?

Hi, for some reason my orginal account (Captain Dan) woud not let me log in any more, I tried to use the forgotten password link, maybe 20-30 times, but I have never received an email... So I signed up a new account.

First off I made a typo in my OP, it should have said version 1.3.0, which is the vanilla game version number I got from Gamers Gate when I bought the game. I have never insatlled the Combined Mod.

I have loooked at the game files now, and have worked ou that there should be 38 peeps, as this is the number in the Hero describe file in the resource folder. I got the number 46 from the mod description on the following page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/gentlemen-of-fortune

Back