• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help Guys

asurbanipal

Landlubber
Guys i have just downloaded the age of pirates CoAS.I've played pirates of the caribbean seadogs before and seadogs was more original than CoAS i think.Musics have changed with CoAS and i heard battle music when im in city so its very ridicilous.As a result, i need a great build mode for this game.I searched but i saw lots of build modes and i couldn't decide which to download.i need a latest one.THANKS !

Many thanks,
But musics is still same or changed with this mod? POTC SeaDogs musics is the best musics have ever made for a game.it really makes you feel like you're in caribbean. and i would like to play this game with these musics.

No problem bud. :onya

Erm not sure there has been some changes to the souns in game but i think there more to do with NPC's and weapon sounds such as firing cannons etc. I don't think the music its self has been touched, Offricerpuppy is the best person to ask about the music side of things because i have no idea how to replace the music files.

there was a mod, i think it was for Sea Dogs 2, wich included the master and commander and other movies music, with own launcher.

that is possible?

That will not work for COAS because the game is coded slightly different to POTC. You could use those sound tracks but it would require knowing which files to edit and thats something i can't help you with sorry bud.

Back