• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved [HELP] Help, cant go under water in COAS

lonelycaptain

Landlubber
Hi everybody.
I have a issue in city of abandoned ships.
I'm currently in CoAS, and I'm at the point to go underwater and collect something for the mechanic, all is well except when I tried to go underwater, I get the suits, and go to the rope, nothing happen ! the locked lock remain lock....
Is there anyway to fix the issue, I tried to load (maytime), even replay the game from ear dropping the admiral, but nothing works.
BTW, I did go underwater in my last run but decide to re play since I sell all the lute and said complete to the mechanic.
Help me please.

Hi everybody.
I have a issue in city of abandoned ships.
I'm currently in CoAS, and I'm at the point to go underwater and collect something for the mechanic, all is well except when I tried to go underwater, I get the suits, and go to the rope, nothing happen ! the locked lock remain lock....
Is there anyway to fix the issue, I tried to load (maytime), even replay the game from ear dropping the admiral, but nothing works.
BTW, I did go underwater in my last run but decide to re play since I sell all the lute and said complete to the mechanic.
Help me please.
Hello diving is only possible from about 12 to 5 o'clock, don't know the times exactly, good luck

i found the gear, and i accidantaly asked the mechanic to dive one more time.... and im stuck there forever.... i cant give him the gear and i cant dive again....

I think you're going to have to back to an earlier save. That's the only way out of the spot you're in. Sorry. MK

Back