• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Help with english rep

Fliterz

Landlubber
i need help with improving my rep with england as i have done around 20 governer missions i.e find a spy, find a pirate ship and kill some bandits.
my reps are England: neutral France: bounty 50000 Spain: hostile and Holland: hostile.
also i have spoke to a pirate captain who said go speak to someone but i haven't gone to that person because i want to do the english quest before i do the pirate one.
can anyone help please.

Work for only one island Governor. Do a search in the forum, there are some posts that may add another tips.

But basicallly, get your governor quests for the same Governor every time.

Cheers.
buho (A).

thank you for your help i have done it now. but when i got to the governer on port royal he said i have ties with the breathren of the coast.

You still can buy a letter of Marque which bypass the process to increase the trust and rep a nation has towards you. Though it costs a bunch of money you can get it in nearly all pirate cities in the tavern where a diplomat is sitting at a table, speak to him and you see a couple of options which should help you.

the problem seems to be if you spoke to the pirate chief it's as if you started the pirate quest line eventhough you haven't accepted a mission yet... I'm guessing here since that happend to me too.

Anyway a bought letter of Marque should be prove enough to the General Governor that you are legit.

Back