• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] How can we get into the hostile city ?

demigod07

Landlubber
hi peeps, i have a problem
how can I sneak into the hostile enemy?im in the governor mission to take the secret message from the agent in spanish city (im working with the english) to the governor
im trying to having a trading permission at the pirate city but the price was too expensive...135.000 piasters of course i cant afford that cos im still beginner...

anyone have an idea??ive already read the guide but it didnt help me so much cos it didnt tell how to get into the city..
any idea??thx so much if anyone can help me

Moor at a beach and wait until nightfall, then travel through the jungles and sneak into the city.

Alternatively, you can do the same during the day but it's harder to avoid the guard patrols once in town.

another question on these situation.....how to sneak in town.....well i pass the beginnig of the game when sneak from jungle....now i buyed a trading licence and enter from port with nation flag on ship ....and need to know what happening if i buy letters of mark for all nations?....is that possible?.....without using theme....mean doing quest for governator....mean starting a nation quest.....just for enter the town....avoiding that trading licence expiring....tnx

Mooring at port with high stealth is the best, imo. It does not take long to rack it up to 100 and with the books, it is that much easier. I think it is 1 to 1.5 points with ship encounters and 2 to 2.5 points with forts. So by going from Berrmuda to Portobello 20 points can be racked up at least with just a French and a Spanish flags as a Pirate nation playthrough. :cheeky

another question on these situation.....how to sneak in town.....well i pass the beginnig of the game when sneak from jungle....now i buyed a trading licence and enter from port with nation flag on ship ....and need to know what happening if i buy letters of mark for all nations?....is that possible?.....without using theme....mean doing quest for governator....mean starting a nation quest.....just for enter the town....avoiding that trading licence expiring....tnx

I think you can only have one letter of marque at a time. :yes

If you have Spanish Letter of Marque and you buy ( or given by governor ) an english Letter of Marque - then the Spanish LoM will disappear & you lose it.

:cheers

Back