• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] How is abilities working , reputation,books, problem with Q again ! :)

Lakerus

Landlubber
Hello again :) ,
i have a few questions :)
1. How is abilities working.. I have some white ones,grey ones and green ones can anyone explain me what is this ? I know that if its white a have this ability but i dont know what is grey and green .. :)

2. Can nyone write me a ladder of reputations ? Now im bloody assasin and i dont now what postion is that.. i think its really not good ! :D

3. Skill boos.. i have several books of every gengre. Do the two books of skill +10 give me +20 skill ??? Or only +10 ?

4.Jackman sent me to gulf of cumuna north of Belize. Problem is i ont know where is that gulf ! :) I can find Shores of Belize .. but not gulf .. :)

Thank you ! :)

Hi Lakerus,

p1: White ones you have chosen.
Grey ones you havent chosen .
Green ones you have gotten through an assigned officer.

p3: two or more books of the same kind (ex. +10 gunnery) give only +10 and so on.

p4: show here for info.

The reputation thing i have'nt found. Someone other can help you for that, i hope.

1) White: you have it. Green: an officer is contributting with it. Grey: neither you nor your officers have the perk.

Officers contribute accord with his position: the carpenter mate will not contribute with navigation perks, etc.

Check this topic: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17754-help-new-player-having-a-hard-time/

2)

; reputations
string = REPUTATIONT_BAD_4,"Bloody Assassin"
string = REPUTATIONT_BAD_3,"Scoundrel"
string = REPUTATIONT_BAD_2,"Shark"
string = REPUTATIONT_BAD_1,"Swindler"
string = REPUTATIONT_NEUTRAL,"Regular Sailor"
string = REPUTATIONT_GOOD_1,"Trusted Sailor"
string = REPUTATIONT_GOOD_2,"Honest Captain"
string = REPUTATIONT_GOOD_3,"Man of Honor"
string = REPUTATIONT_GOOD_4,"Hero"

If you have bad reputation officers you need to keep a bad reputation yourself, other than they will go away. Same for good reputation ones (you need to be good).

Reputation fades with time, so you need to keep doing good/bad deeds to maintain it.

3) Skill book effects stack. The real effect depends in how you have set the related mod.

In vainilla mode the books add +10, +20 and +30 for a total of +60. With the GOF setting they add +10, +10, +10 for a total of 30. They still tell you they are +10, +20 or +30 no matter the set. Two equal books (ie: 2xCannon + 10) will not stack. The mode can be toggled in the Mod Options screen.

4) No idea about this one.

Cheers.
buho (A).

EDIT: Nightwatcher got me.

Thanks, How can i change modes ?? Where is Mode Screen ? :)

North from belize and west of cayman is only Sores of Cungamo .. i need gulf... or i dont know what to do there because i was there and nothing happend ..

Thanks, How can i change modes ?? Where is Mode Screen ? :)

North from belize and west of cayman is only Sores of Cungamo .. i need gulf... or i dont know what to do there because i was there and nothing happend ..

You want the Shores of Cozumel ( Log book says Gulf of Cozumel - this is error ) :yes

2nd shore north of Belize

OOhh OK thank you ! :)
Another Question ! :D huahuauh

Mission for Guvernor : Find and kill pirate somewhere around a island !!! I killed every pirate i found even some regular ships... and i still cant find any pirate to my log book whitch i need to defeat in 17 days...
Do anyone knows how to find him ?
Thanks ! .)

OOhh OK thank you ! :)
Another Question ! :D huahuauh

Mission for Guvernor : Find and kill pirate somewhere around a island !!! I killed every pirate i found even some regular ships... and i still cant find any pirate to my log book whitch i need to defeat in 17 days...
Do anyone knows how to find him ?
Thanks ! .)

The pirate you are looking for does not fly a pirate flag... at first.

leave the port but stay in sea mode and "sail to" every ship you can that is nearby. One of them will be the pirate and will attack you when you get close to him.

Can anyone tell me how is possible that i have 5 ships BIG lke hell and even one small shi is attacking me ??? !! Its ANNOYING ! :D

Another thng ! :)
I need to steal documents from Sawkins at his resdence... but when i walk in there is some fast conversation and then they attack me.. i can grb documents but i CANT go out because there is 5 other peple who wants to kill me and blocking my way ! And i cant oen the door its locked ! There is 6 people who want o kill me .. its impossible to get out :( :( Can anyone help me ?? :(

Can anyone tell me how is possible that i have 5 ships BIG lke hell and even one small shi is attacking me ??? !! Its ANNOYING ! :D

Agreed. Sometimes I can't even enter port and need to hit sea to kill them: a total waste of ammo and powder. Or run around the isle to escape: a waste of food and rum and salaries. Not to say when you have a pendorchillion of them coming from every corner of the map, moving like rockets.

I really dislike the world map, it is a freaking arcade. I want the SD map back.

Cheers.
buho (A).

NOTE: Seems I awoke old and grumpy today ;).

Agreed. Sometimes I can't even enter port and need to hit sea to kill them: a total waste of ammo and powder. Or run around the isle to escape: a waste of food and rum and salaries. Not to say when you have a pendorchillion of them coming from every corner of the map, moving like rockets.

I really dislike the world map, it is a freaking arcade. I want the SD map back.

Cheers.
buho (A).

RIGHT! :) i dont know what is SD map.. But i think it would be better ... :D huhauhua :)
:cheers

Cheers.
buho (A).

RIGHT! :) i dont know what is SD map.. But i think it would be better ... :D huhauhua :)
:cheers

I am pretty sure he is referring to how the map worked in Sea Dogs, which I also agree, was much better than AOP2's is. I hate the map as much as you guys.

Back