• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] How to create more lamps for the ship?

zzkillzz2000

Powder Monkey
Hello! Before i start i know this thread should go to storm engine modeling forum but since no one in there asks for help about modding and they only create thread for new ships and stuffs. Hopefully someone here's can help me out!
So straight to the point!
1./ I see that most ships in GOF are modded ones so many of them don't have lamps on the masts and some on the decks. I know there are tutorials about modding models but nothing concerns this one and i have no experience in modeling at all so I don't know how to create more lamps for the ship based on reading threads talking about modding character models and adding bed on deck.
2./ Although some original ships in game have lamps on masts like the Man of war, I can't see that in GM Viewer. Anyone know how?
3./ And how to make the lamps so bright at night cuz i don't think the fonor_night texture file can do that (but if it does than we're that with the first part of this one ^^ )? I also tend to make the lamp on the stern of the cursed dutchman to be that way but the ship has no fonor_day and fonor_night gm files which is kinda hard to figure out but i think i can try to somehow.
So please, if anyone knows how to do this please help me or maybe create a tutorial thread for this.
All help would be really appreciated! Thanks in advance!

PS: No offence guys! But if you know the answer then help me out. But if you don't, please i don't need more comments s**t about the thread like in my last one, so many comments yet no answers and i don't need that.

Back