• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] How to diable film samples

Hyde911

Sailor Apprentice
Is it possible to turn off samples from film which are played during battles? For first hour it's, but after that it's a bit annoying hearing same stuff over and over again.

I assume you're talking about the sound effects when loading your guns?

There is a mod on here that replaces those sounds with the original CoAS ones, I don't know the link to it though. Or you could install a second copy of CoAS and extract the sounds from there, or download any of the CM mods and those will also contain the original sound effects.

If it is about the cannon load voices, you can try Commodore in Command + Mates Voices. The mod is here in this forum and the reload advise voices are way less intrusive.

Or you can rename/delete the WAVs to have complete silence. Check the MV pack to see what they are.

If you are talking about some other effect, elaborate some more and may be I can produce a way to disconnect it.

Cheers.
buho (A).

Back