• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] I cant go to enemy town with license

Lakerus

Landlubber
Hey,
I think i get wrong the licenses.. I bought license and the point is i cant switch my flag to enemy nation.. I have just England (my nation) and Pirate flag ...
Thank you for your answer :)

Hey,
I think i get wrong the licenses.. I bought license and the point is i cant switch my flag to enemy nation.. I have just England (my nation) and Pirate flag ...
Thank you for your answer :)

Flags are not a license. It's kind goofey I know, but flags are an attribute that you can select as you level up. So instead of choosing some shipboard skill, you can select a flag instead. We have talked about a mod where when you capture a Spanish ship say, you automatically get the Spanish flag, but no one has tried to do anything with that. You will have to level up and when you see the little +1 attribute dialogue display on the screen, go into your skills and select the flag you want.

MK

My problem is a bit different...
I'm a sodding Spaniard and the whole world seems to know that!

I can pretend to be a Frenchie all i want, at the moment when it would matter, my flag is the one of Spain again. It just keeps changing back.
What am i doing wrong?.

My problem is a bit different...
I'm a sodding Spaniard and the whole world seems to know that!

I can pretend to be a Frenchie all i want, at the moment when it would matter, my flag is the one of Spain again. It just keeps changing back.
What am i doing wrong?.

Deception only works up to the point when enemy can have good look at you. Depends on stealth skills how close can you get to someone/something.

Same thing on world map, high stealth skill and right flag = possibility to get pass some enemy patrols,

Back